Naperville Police Arrests – Chicago Tribune
The following items were taken from Naperville police reports and press releases. An arrest does not constitute a finding of guilt:
- Taylur Hernandez, 32, of the 3100 block of South Harlem Avenue, Berwyn, arrested on a warrant at 7:36 pm April 21 in the 1900 block of McDowell Road.
- Jaston Jaquia Gale, 26, of the 1600 block of Country Lakes Drive, Naperville, arrested on charges of driving on a suspended/revoked license, driving without insurance and speeding 35 mph over the limit at 7:55 pm April 21 at Bond Street and McDowell Road.
- James Pierre Jackson, 33, of the 600 block of East St. Charles Road, Carol Stream, arrested on charges of possession of 30 to 100 grams of cannabis and expired registration at 8:25 pm April 21 at Bruce Lane and Glenoban Drive.
- Michael A. Feliciano, 35, of the 1200 block of Bradley Circle, Elgin, arrested on a warrant and on a traffic control violation at 11:29 pm April 21 at Conan Doyle and Plainfield Naperville roads.
- Sonia Rivera, 45, of the 2600 block of West Belmont Avenue, Chicago, arrested on charges of driving under the influence/alcohol and illegal lane usage at 11:40 pm April 21 at Iroquois and East Ogden avenues.
- Bryan Malik Raybon, 25, of the 1000 block of West Lincoln Highway, DeKalb, arrested on charges of aggravated unlawful use of weapons, illegal transportation of cannabis, improper window treatment/tinting, not wearing a seatbelt and resisting a peace officer at 6: 30 pm April 21 at Route 59 and North Aurora Road.
- Suhrob A. Sobirov, 36, of the 3400 block of Lapp Lane, Naperville, arrested on a charge of speeding 35 mph over the limit at 7:17 pm April 21 at 75th Street and Route 59.
- Bret A. Yore, 46, of the 100 block of Division Street, Manteno, arrested on charges of criminal sexual assault and criminal sexual abuse at 10:25 pm April 22 in Kankakee.
- Taoyu Lai, 25, of the 400 block of Russell Road, DeKalb, arrested on charges of disobeying a traffic control device, driving without insurance, no valid license or permit and speeding 35 mph over the limit at 12:59 p.m. on April 22 at Brookdale Road and Route 59.
- Pamela Valois, 55, of the 900 block of Sleight Street, Naperville, arrest on a warrant at 4:34 pm April 22 in the 500 block of East Ogden Ave.
- Irael Milian-Roman, 47, of the 6600 block of Scott Lane, Hanover Park, arrested on charges of improper window treatment/tinting, no valid license or permit and defective side/rear/windshield at 5:36 pm April 22 at Route 59 and Ferry Road.
- Adrian Trevino, 23, first block of North Ohio Street, Aurora, arrested on charges of driving on a suspended/revoked license and obstructed windshield or side/rear window at 6:42 pm April 22 at Route 59 and Brookdale Road.