UDoH announces antigen test sites for week
Photo: U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Utah, Sept. 7, 2021 (Gephardt Daily) – The Utah Department of Health has announced free coronavirus testing sites for the week.
All of the locations listed below offer PCR, rapid antigen testing, and NP swab PCR testing. All pages are accessible to children aged 3 to adults.
The following locations were selected for testing this week:
The following TestUtah locations can now test children 1 year and older.
Box Elder County:
- Brigham City Community Hospital, 950 Medical Dr., Brigham City (transit), Friday 9 am-7pm and Saturday, September 11th, 8 am-3pm Register here.
- Cache Valley Hospital, 2380 N. 400 East, North Logan (drive through the parking lot), Monday through Friday 7:00 am-2:00pm and Saturday 7:00 am-3:00pm. Register here.
- Bountiful Veterans Park, 740 p. 100 East, Bountiful (passage in the parking lot), Monday through Thursday 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., Friday 7:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., and Saturday 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Register here.
- 5-C Freeport West (from Antelope Drive, 300 West entrance and on to C Street) Clearfield, Wednesday, 8/9. and Friday, 9 / 10am – 7am – 12pm Saturday, 9 / 4–8am – 12pm Register here.
- Davis Technical College, 550 E. 300 South, Kaysville (test in parking lot P1) 7-10. September 2 – 5 p.m. Register here.
- Grand Center, 182 N. 500 West, Moab (through the West car park), Sept. 10th 7:00 pm and Sept. 11th 8:00 am-3:00pm Register here.
- Cedar Fun Center, 170 E. Fiddlers Canyon, Cedar City (transit), Sept 9th 8:00 am-3:00pm, Sept 10th 9:00 am-7:00pm, and Sept 11th 8:00 am-3:00pm Register here.
Salt Lake County:
- Cannon Health Building, 288 N. 1460 West, Salt Lake City, Monday 7 am-1pm, Tuesday through Saturday 7 am-7pm Register here.
- Mount Olympus Senior Center, 1634 E. Murray Holladay Road, Salt Lake City (parking lot passage), Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., Saturday 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Register here.
- Draper Senior Center, 1148 Pioneer Road, Draper (car park passage), Monday to Thursday 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and Friday 7:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Register here.
- J. Lynn Crane Park, 5355 W. Main St., Herriman (passage in the northwest parking lot behind Herriman’s Town Hall), Monday to Friday 7:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Register here.
- West Valley (Maverik Center), 3200 S. Decker Lake Drive, West Valley City, (transit), Monday through Friday 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. Register here.
- Centennial Park, 5405 W. 3100 South, West Valley City (transit), Sept. 8, 9 am-7pm. Register here.
- West Jordan City Hall, 8000 S. Redwood Road, West Jordan (transit), Thursday through Friday 10 am-12pm, Saturday 8 am-3pm Register here.
- Cottonwood Heights City Hall, 2277 E. Bengal Blvd., Cottonwood Heights (vehicle test in City Hall parking lot) September 9, 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Register here.
- Murray High School, 5450th State St., Murray (Mobile Van event will be held in the high school parking lot on the State Street side of the school) Wednesday 8 am-12pm. Register here.
- Highland High School, 2166 S. 1700 East (Mobile Van Event in the High School Parking Lot, Entrance 2100 S.), Salt Lake City, September 9, 4-7 p.m. Register here.
- Rio Tinto Stadium, 9256 S. State St., Sandy, Thursday, September 9 11 am-2pm Register here.
- Elk Ridge Middle School, 3659 W. 9800 South (passage in the North Parking Lot), South Jordan, Aug. September 4-7pm Register here.
- Kearns Oquirrh Park Fitness Complex, 5658 Cougar Lane, Kearns (drive through the southeast parking lot closest to the outdoor pool complex, entrance from Cougar Lane), Monday through Saturday 7-11: 30am Register here.
- Central Utah Public Health Department, 20 p. 100 West, Mount Pleasant (Central Utah Public Health Department car park passage), Sept. 8, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Register here.
- Park City High School, 1750 Kearns Blvd., Park City (West car park passage), September 8-10, 10 am-7pm Register here.
- Tooele Park and Ride, 2450 N. State Route 36, Tooele (middle of the parking lot), Monday to Friday 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Register here.
- Grantsville Baseball Stadium, 36 E. Cherry Street, Grantsville (drive through the stadium parking lot). Thursday 12 noon-7 p.m. Register here.
- Provo Town Center Mall, 1200 Towne Center Blvd., Provo (drive through the parking lot), Monday through Thursday 7 am-1pm and 1.30pm-7pm, Friday 7 am-1pm and 1.30pm-5pm, and Saturday 7th – 1 p.m. and 1.30 p.m. – 4 p.m. Register here.
- Timpanogos Regional Medical Center, 750 W. 800 North, Orem, (passage in the parking lot), Monday through Thursday 7 am-1pm and 1.30pm-7pm, 7am-1pm and 1.30pm-5pm Friday and 7pm -13 p.m. and 1.30 p.m.-4 p.m. Friday. Register here.
- Payson, 285 N. 1250 East, Payson (transit in the Utah County Health Department’s South Parking Lot), Sept. 8, 10 am-7pm, Thursday 8 am-3pm. Register here.
- Lehi Round-up Rodeo Grounds, 105 N. 500 West, Lehi, Sept. 10th 7:00 pm – 7:00 pm and Sept. 11th 8:00 am – 3:00 pm Register here ..
- Nebo School District Offices, 350 S. Main, (Mobile Van Testing in South Parking Lot. Enter Nebo School District Offices from 300 South and follow signs), Spanish Fork, Saturday September 11th 8:00 am- 12:00. Register here.
- Russell Swenson Ball Park, 171 W. 300 South, Spanish Fork, (Mobile Delivery Truck Test Event in the Russell Swenson Ball Park Parking Lot) September 10, 8 a.m.-12 p.m. Register here.
- Wride Park, 5806 Pony Express Pkwy., (Event to test vans in the parking lot next to the baseball field) Eagle Mountain, September 8, 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. Register here.
- Springville High School, 1015 E. 900 South (testing in the field house parking lot), Springville, September 9th, 8:00 am. Register here.
- Saratoga Springs, 1320 N. Redwood Road, (Mobile Van Event in the parking lot of the old Smith’s Grocery Store on the corner of Redwood Road and Crossroads Blvd.), Saratoga Springs, Sept. 8, 2-5pm. Sign up here.
- Dixie Technical College, 610 S. Tech Ridge Drive, St. George (parking lot), Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., Saturday 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Register here.
- Ogden Regional Medical Center, 5475 S. 500 East, Ogden (passage in southwest parking lot), Monday to Thursday 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Register here.
- North Shore Aquatic Center, 2480 N. 200 East, North Ogden (mobile van event in the back of the Aquatic Center parking lot) September 9, 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. Register here.
Results of tests from TestUtah sites are emailed with a link to the patient portal where the results can be viewed. If you have problems accessing TestUtah results please call (801) 783-1829.
Locations of the UDOH / National Guard mobile test team:
The following page offers tests for people aged three and over, but there is no age limit for saliva tests as long as the child can produce the required amount of saliva on their own.
- Roosevelt / TriCounty Health Department, 409 p. 200 East, Roosevelt (vehicle test in the parking lot), Friday 11 am-2pm Register here.
Salt Lake County:
- Utah Public Health Laboratory, 4431 P. 2700 West, Taylorsville (West Parking Lot), Monday through Saturday 7-11am Register here.
Test results from these locations will be emailed to you in an encrypted file from [email protected] 30 minutes to several hours after your test is complete. If the test site is busy, your results may take a while to process. If you don’t see any email in your inbox, check spam or junk mail. Or try opening the email in a non-app browser (Chrome, Firefox, etc.) and on a computer or device without a phone. If you have trouble opening the email or it doesn’t arrive within a few hours, call (385) 273-7878 for help.
For the most accurate results, we recommend a PCR test for people with no symptoms. PCR results are available within 2-3 business days. Antigen (rapid) results are available within two hours.
Further test locations can be found at: https://coronavirus.utah.gov/covid-testing-locations-list.