Here’s Where To Get A Free Rapid Antigen Test In Utah This Week
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – The Utah Department of Health announced the locations of free rapid antigen tests across the state for the week ending March 6.
The tests are free for anyone over 5 years of age, including those with no symptoms. The residents are asked to register online beforehand.
“If you cannot register online or register online, you can register on the website, but it will take longer to be tested,” according to the UDOH.
For more information about test sites in the state, see coronavirus.utah.gov.
- Ridgeline High School, 180 N 300 W, Millville (transit), Friday, 3/5 – 12 noon and Saturday, 3/6 – 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Register here.
- Hyrum Senior Center, 695 E Main Street, Hyrum (transit), Monday, 3/1. And Tuesday, 02.03. – 12:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. (both days) Register here.
- Duchesne Justice Court, 21554 W 9000 S, Duchesne (transit), Wednesday 03.03. – 9.30 a.m. to 2.00 p.m. Register here.
- Southeast Utah Health Department, 575 S Kane Creek, Moab (transit) Friday, 3/5 and Saturday, 3/6 – 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. (both days) Register here.
Salt Lake County
- Herriman High School, 11917 S Mustang Trail, Herriman (transit), Wednesday, 3/3 and Thursday, 3/4 – 3:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. (both days) Register here.
- West Jordan City Hall, 8000 S Redwood Rd., West Jordan (transit), Friday 3/5 – 8 a.m. and Saturday, 3/6 a.m. – 7 p.m. Register here.
- Park City High School, 1750 Kearns Blvd., Park City (transit) Monday, 3/1 And Tuesday, 02.03. – 12 p.m. to 7 p.m. (both days) Register here.
- Mapleton Town Hall, 125 W 400 N, Mapleton (drive-through test in West Parking Lot), Friday 3/5 and Saturday 3/6 – 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Register here.
- Highland City Hall, 5400 Civic Center Drive, Highland (East Parking Lot), Wednesday 3/3 – 8 a.m. and Thursday, 3/4 – 12 a.m. to 7 p.m. Register here.
- Wasatch County Event Complex, 415 Southfield Road, Heber City (transit) Monday, 3/1 and Tuesday, 3/2 – 12 noon to 7pm (both days) Register here.
Test results from TestUtah websites are emailed with a link to the patient portal where the results can be accessed. If you have problems accessing TestUtah results call 801-683-0790.
UDOH / National Guard mobile test team websites
Testing at UDOH / National Guard mobile test team locations is restricted to individuals aged 5 and over.
- Utah State University, Logan (East Stadium of USU’s Maverik Stadium – accessible from 1000 N and E Stadium Dr), Saturday, 3/6. – 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Register here.
- 5-C Freeport West (from Antelope Drive, enter at 300 W and continue to C Street) Clearfield, Wednesday March 3 and Friday, May 5 – 7:00 am to 12:00 pm (both days) Saturday, March 6th 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Register here.
- Davis Technical College, 550 E 300 S, (Student Commons in Main Building), Kaysville, Tuesday, 3/2 – 2:00 p.m. and Thursday, 3/4 – 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Register here.
- Woods Cross High School, 600 W 2200 S, Woods Cross (inside the theater – use the main entrance and follow the signs), Friday, 3/5 – 3:00 p.m. and Saturday, 3/6 – 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Here to register.
Salt Lake County
- Cannon Health Building, 288 N 1460 W, Salt Lake City, Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Register here.
- Utah State Fair Park (Building # 51), 155 N 1000 W (Entrance through the northwest corner at 300 N and 1200 W), Salt Lake City, Monday-Saturday, 11 a.m.-7 p.m. Register here.
- Corner Canyon High School, 12943 S 700 E (in front of the Commons area), Draper, Monday, 3/1 AM – 3 PM to 7 PM and Saturday, 3/6 AM – 10 AM to 1 PM. Register here.
- Salt Lake Community College – Taylorsville Campus, 4408 South Redwood Road, Salt Lake City (Parking Lot V at the northeast end of the Taylorsville Campus), Monday, 3/15. – 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Register here.
- Salt Lake Community College – Jordan Campus, 3491 W 9000 S, West Jordan (Drive through the parking lot on the north side of the Jordan campus, Friday, March 15 – 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Register here.
- Frontier Middle School, 1427 E Mid Valley Road (community), Eagle Mountain, Wednesday 3/15 – 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. Register here.
- Advanced learning center of the school district Nebo, 161 E 400 N, Salem, Monday 01.03. And Friday, March 5th. – 2.30 p.m. to 6.30 p.m. (both days) Register here.
- Santaquin Fire Brigade, 275 W Main St, (passage in fire station bays), Santaquin, Saturday, March 6th, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Register here.
- Utah Valley University, UVU L10 parking lot: northeast corner of 800 S and 1200 W of the sports field (drive through) Tuesday, 3/2 and Wednesday, 3/3 – 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. (both days) and Saturday, 3/6. – 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Register here.
- Grandview Learning Center, 1591 Jordan Avenue, Provo, Thursday, 3 / 4pm-3pm-7pm and Friday, 3/5am-1pm-5pm Register here.
- La Verkin Fire Brigade, 300 N Main Street, La Verkin (transit), Tuesday, 3/2 – 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. Register here.
- St. George Fire Station 7, 1884 W 1800 N, St. George, Tuesday 03/02. – 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Register here.
The following location is offered by the Salt Lake County Health Department. Fast Antigen testing is limited to people with COVID-19 symptoms. Exposed and asymptomatic individuals are offered a swab PCR test that provides results within 2-3 days.
Salt Lake County
- Maverik Center, Lot D, 2050 W 3100 S (corner of 3100 South and Decker Lake Drive) West Valley City, Monday-Saturday, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Register here. (These tests are sponsored by the Salt Lake County Health Department. Visit SaltLakeHealth.org or call 385-468-4082 for more information.)
Further test locations can be found at: https://coronavirus.utah.gov/covid-testing-locations-list.