Naperville Police Arrests – Chicago Tribune
The following items were taken from Naperville police reports and press releases. An arrest does not constitute a finding of guilt:
- Brenton Christopher Thurman, 32, of the first block of Olesen Drive, Naperville, was arrested as a fugitive from justice at 9:17 pm Sept. 10 at West Diehl Road and North Route 59.
- Destenie Marie Gonzalez, 25, of the 2300 block of Lockwood Avenue, Chicago, was arrested on charges of improper lighting-head or tail lights, driving without insurance and driving on a suspended/revoked license at 9:51 pm Sept. 10 at West 75th Street and Beebe Drive.
- Michael Ray Cavanah, 36, of the 100 block of Vernon Drive, Bolingbrook, was arrested on charges of avoiding a traffic control device, illegal lane usage and DUI/alcohol at 12:29 p.m. Sept. 11 at East Ogden Avenue and North Columbia Street .
- Deja Monique Edwards, 26, of the 1300 block of Taft Avenue, Wheaton, was arrested on a warrant at 11:49 am Sept. 11 at North Eagle Street and West Ogden Avenue.
- Jeffrey James Drobilek, 32, of the 100 block of Boulder Hill Pass, Montgomery, was arrested on charges of driving too fast for conditions and DUI/alcohol at 2:02 pm Sept. 11 at Hassert Boulevard and South Route 59.
- Julius Jeremy Lee, 28, of the 700 block of Inland Circle, Naperville, was arrested on charges of driving on a suspended/revoked license, driving without insurance and driving on expired registration at 8:27 pm Sept. 11 at North Aurora Road and Amersale Drive.
- Karmoni Latorious Hemphill, 24, of the 100 block of North Parkside Avenue, Chicago, was arrested on charges of improper window tinting/treatment, improper display of license plates or registration, driving on a suspended/revoked license and driving without insurance at 10: 15 pm Sept. 11 at North Route 59 and East Interstate 88.
- Arthur Dwight Hayes, 33, of the 400 block of Douglas Street, Joliet, was arrested on a charge of DUI/alcohol at 10:34 pm Sept. 11 in the 1800 block of Santa Fe Drive.
- Deibi Jose Dublet Ropero-Agudelo, 27, of the first block of Sterling Circle, Wheaton, was arrested on charges of failure to signal when required, improper turn at intersection, DUI/alcohol, driving without a valid license/permit and possession of a false ID card at 1:16 am Sept. 12 at North Naper Boulevard and East Ogden Avenue.
- John J. Broussard, 36, of the 1000 block of Briarbrook Drive, Wheaton, was arrested on a charge of disorderly conduct at 10:22 am Sept. 12 in the 1500 block of Naperville-Wheaton Road.