Hotel Of Missing Woman Confirmed + FanX Returns At Salt Palace
Good morning, Salt Lake City! It’s Friday so let’s start with everything you need to know in town today.
Are you a local business owner or marketer in Salt Lake City? Our top notch local sponsorship will stop at the top of the inboxes in town every morning. Contact us here for the facts.
First the weather today:
Clear all day. High: 88 Low: 66.
Here are the top stories in Salt Lake City today:
- The hotel where a 22 year old woman went missing Gabby Petito, was last seen in public as confirmed Fairfield Inn and Suites in the vicinity of the Salt Lake City International Airport. Petito was last seen with her boyfriend on August 24th. Brian laundry, who was named as a person of interest, but not a suspect, in connection with Petito’s disappearance. (fox13now.com)
- Thousands of fans, many in cosplay, filled it Salt Palace Convention Center on Thursday, for the return of the FanX Salt Lake Comic Convention after a year of absence due to the COVID-19 pandemic. FanX runs at Salt Palace until Saturday. (Salt Lake Grandstand)
- Officials say 32 Utah reservoirs now below 55% of the available capacity. (Gephardt daily newspaper)
- Salt Lake City Councilor extends the mayor’s K-12 school mask mandate by 30 days. (KSL.com)
- 1 dead, 2 severely injured separated salt lake crashes late Wednesday. Tesla Self-driving function in question. (KSL.com)
Today’s Salt Lake City Daily is Brought to you by our friends at Verizon. You are building the fastest 5G network in the country. To learn how 5G will change life for you and your community – and to get access to this amazing technology – click here. And thanks to Verizon for sponsoring this Salt Lake City community resource!
Today in Salt Lake City:
- Friday Connections Speed Networking – ChamberWest Chamber of Commerce (8:30 a.m.)
- Constitution Day – Ballroom – American Preparatory Academy – West Valley 2 (1:00 PM)
- Bozeman Science Professional Development (2:00 p.m.)
- Self-Defense Training – Small Gym – American Preparatory Academy – West Valley 2 (5:30 PM)
Did you know you can showcase your local business in this location for only $ 79 per month? Click here to get started.
You’re officially up to date for today! See you tomorrow morning for your next update. When you feel these newsletters, consider inviting some of your friends and neighbors to read along. You can send them this link to subscribe.
– Sean Peek
About me: Sean Peek is a writer and entrepreneur with a degree in English literature from Weber State University. Over the years he has worked as a copywriter, editor, SEO specialist and marketing director for various digital media companies. He is currently the co-owner and operator of the content creation agency Lightning Media Partners.