New Details On Fatal Shooting + Sex Trafficker Now In Custody
Happy Friday people of Salt Lake City! Here you will find everything you need to know about what is happening in the city today.
First the weather today:
Cooler with one or two showers. High: 63 Low: 51.
Here are today’s top stories in Salt Lake City:
- Court documents released after the 19-year-old was arrested Cody Elijah ivory – indicted in the shooting on Monday of the 16-year-old Jacob Jeremy Hansen – Leaked out new details about what the police say. An affidavit made by an official of the West Bank Police says officers interviewed another suspect who told them ivory had announced his intention to go to the victim’s house and rob him. Surveillance footage shows three people walking and running away from them Hansen’s Residence. (Gephardt daily newspaper)
- A Generous The man was arrested on Wednesday and jailed for multiple human trafficking offenses. Officials seized narcotics, paraphernalia and evidence Michael Joe RicksThe 49-year-old is said to make young women addicted to drugs and then pimp them into sex. Agents say this case is a prime example of how human trafficking can happen when suspects and victims are hiding in sight. Ricks lived in a house in a quiet East rich Neighborhood, but officials said he placed his victims in at least two different apartments in the city salt lake Area. (fox13now.com)
- Utah Transit Authority asks the driver, Salt Lake City International Airport and the University of Utah Expect some light rail delays this month due to projects near the two locations. (KSL.com)
- The abrupt changes after the termination of the Center for child and family development In the University of Utah have confused parents and felt excluded from making decisions that directly affect their families. (KUER 90.1)
- A man allegedly “destroyed” the inside of one 7-Eleven store Mühlbach and threatened employees with a baseball bat. (Gephardt daily newspaper)
Today’s Salt Lake City Daily is Brought to you by our friends at Verizon. You are building the fastest 5G network in the country. To learn how 5G will change life for you and your community – and to get access to this amazing technology – click here. And thanks to Verizon for sponsoring this Salt Lake City community resource!
Today in Salt Lake City:
- Legends of Rock: The Beatles and Roy Orbison Tribute – Riverview Performing Arts Center (7:00 p.m.)
Showcase your local business in this location for only $ 79 / month. Click here to learn more.
Now you’re up to date and ready to walk out the door this Friday! Up soon. If you feel these newsletters, consider bringing some friends and neighbors with you. You can send them this link to subscribe.
– Sean Peek
About me: Sean Peek is a writer and entrepreneur with a degree in English literature from Weber State University. Over the years he has worked as a copywriter, editor, SEO specialist and marketing director for various digital media companies. He is currently the co-owner and operator of the content creation agency Lightning Media Partners.