UDoH announces antigen testing sites for this week
The Maverik Center. Photo: Google Streets
Utah, Sep 27, 2021 (Gephardt Daily) – The Utah Department of Health announced test sites offering PCR Covid-19 tests, rapid antigen tests, and NP smear tests this week.
The following locations were selected for testing this week:
The following TestUtah locations can now test children one year and older:
Box Elder County
- Brigham City Community Hospital, 950 Medical Dr., Brigham City (Drive-Through), Friday, 10/1 am to 12 pm and Saturday, 10/2 am to 8 pm to 3 pm Register here.
- Bear River Middle School, 300 E 1500 S, Tremonton (East Parking Lot), Monday, 9/27. and Tuesday, September 28th – 3:30 pm to 7:00 pm Register here.
- Cache Valley Hospital, 2380 N. 400 East, North Logan (parking lot thoroughfare), Monday through Saturday 7am to 7pm Register here.
- Bountiful Veterans Park, 740 p. 100 East, Bountiful (passage in the parking lot), Monday to Saturday – 7 am to 7 pm Register here.
- 5-C Freeport West (from Antelope Drive, Exit 300 West and on to C Street) Clearfield, Monday through Friday – 7:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and Saturday – 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Register here.
- Davis Technical College, 550 E. 300 South, Kaysville (test in Parking P1), Tuesday through Friday – 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Register here.
- Ellison Park, 700 N. 2200 West, Layton (through the parking lot), Monday, 9/27 – 12:00 pm to 7:00 pm Register here.
- Grand Center, 182 North 500 West, Moab (passage on the west car park), Friday, 10/1 am to 12 noon and Saturday, 10/2 am to 8 pm to 3 pm Register here.
- Cedar Fun Center, 170 E. Fiddlers Canyon, Cedar City (transit), Thursday, September 30th – 12pm – 7pm, Friday, January 10th 1–9am – 7pm and Saturday, October 2nd – 8am – 3pm. Register here at.
- Juab School District Office, 346 E. 600 North (passage in the west parking lot of the Juab School District Office), Nephi, Tuesday, 9/28 – 12:00 pm to 7:00 pm Register here.
Salt Lake County
- Cannon Health Building, 288 N. 1460 West (test location is in the South Parking Lot), Salt Lake City, Monday through Saturday – 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Register here.
- Mount Olympus Senior Center, 1634 E. Murray Holladay Road, Salt Lake City (parking lot thoroughfare), Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and Saturday, 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Register here.
- Draper Senior Center, 1148 Pioneer Road, Draper (drive through the parking lot), Monday to Thursday – 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. and Friday – 7 a.m. – 2 p.m. Register here.
- J. Lynn Crane Park, 5355 W. Main Street, Herriman (driveway in the northwest parking lot behind Herriman City Hall), Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Register here.
- West Valley (Maverik Center), 3200 S. Decker Lake Dr., West Valley City, (transit), Monday-Friday, 7am to 7pm Register here.
- Centennial Park, 5405 W. 3100 South, West Valley City (transit), Monday, 9/27 – 9:00 AM, Tuesday, 9/28 – 8:00 AM, 3:00 PM, and Wednesday, 9/29 – 9:00 AM Until 7 p.m. Register here.
- West Jordan City Hall, 8000 S. Redwood Road, West Jordan (transit), Thursday, September 30th, Friday, January 10th –12.19pm and Saturday, October 2nd –8.15pm Here.
- Bluffdale City Park, 2400 W. 14400 South, Bluffdale (through the middle parking lot), Monday, September 27th – 8:00 am to 3:00 pm and Tuesday, September 28th – 12:00 pm to 7:00 pm Register here .
- Rio Tinto Stadium, 9256 S. State St., Sandy, Tuesday, 9/28. and Thursday, September 30th – 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Register here.
- Elk Ridge Middle School, 3659 W. 9800 South (passage in the North Parking Lot), South Jordan, Monday to Friday – 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Register here.
- Kearns Oquirrh Park Fitness Complex, 5658 Cougar Lane, Kearns (drive through the southeast parking lot closest to the outdoor swimming pool complex, entry from Cougar Lane) Monday through Saturday – 7:00 am to 11:30 am Register here.
- Highland High School, 2166 S. 1700 East, Salt Lake City, Monday, 9/27. (on the south car park) –4pm to 7pm and Wednesday, September 29th at 9:00 pm) – 4pm to 7pm Register here.
- Cottonwood Heights City Hall, 2277 Et Bengal Blvd., Cottonwood Heights (vehicle test in City Hall parking lot), Thursday, 9:30 am–4pm to 7pm. Register here.
- Murray High School, 5450 S. State Street, Murray (Mobile Van event will be held in the high school parking lot on the State Street side of the school) Monday, 9/27. and Wednesday, September 29th – 8:00 am to 12:00 pm Register here.
- Central Utah Public Health Department, 20 p. 100 West, Mount Pleasant (drive through the Central Utah Public Health Department parking lot), Wednesday, Sep 29, 8 am–3pm Register here.
- Park City High School, 1750 Kearns Blvd., Park City (West Parking Lot), Wednesday, Sep 29, 10 am–7pm Register here.
- Tooele Park and Ride, 2450 N. State Route 36, Tooele (middle of the parking lot), Monday through Saturday – 7am to 7pm Register here.
- Grantsville Baseball Stadium, 36 E. Cherry Street, Grantsville (drive through the stadium parking lot). Thursday, 30.-12. – 7 p.m. Register here.
- Provo Town Center Mall, 1200 Towne Center Blvd., Provo (drive through the parking lot), Monday through Thursday, 7:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and 1.30 p.m. to 5 p.m. and Saturday, 7 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 1.30 p.m. to 4 p.m. Register here.
- Timpanogos Regional Medical Center, 750 W. 800 North, Orem, (parking lot passage), Monday through Thursday, 7:00 am to 1:00 pm and 1:30 pm to 7:00 pm Friday, 7:00 am to 1:00 pm and 1:30 am to 5:00 pm and Saturday 7 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 1.30 p.m. to 4 p.m. Register here.
- Payson, 285 N. 1250 East, Payson (thoroughfare in the Utah County Health Department’s South Parking Lot), Wednesday, 9/29-10 10 am-7pm and Thursday, 9/30–8 am-3pm Here.
- Lehi Round-up Rodeo Grounds, 105 N. 500 West, Lehi, Friday, 10 / 1–12 to 7 p.m. and Saturday, 10 / 2–8 to 3 p.m. Register here.
- Nebo School District Offices, 350 S. Main, (Mobile Van Testing in the South Parking Lot. Enter the Nebo School District Offices on the 300 South side and follow signs), Spanish Fork, Saturday, February 10th – 8am to 12pm Clock Register here.
- Russell Swenson Ballpark, 350 p. 300 East, Spanish Fork, Monday, 9/27. and Friday, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. – 12 p.m. Register here.
- Springville High School, 1015 E. 900 South (exam in the field house parking lot), Springville, Tuesday, 9/28. and Thursday, 9.308 a.m. to 12 p.m. Register here.
- Saratoga Springs, 1320 N. Redwood Road, (Mobile Van event in the parking lot of the old Smith’s grocery store on the corner of Redwood Road and Crossroads Blvd.), Saratoga Springs, Monday, 9/27. and Wednesday, September 29 – 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm Register here.
- Wride Park, 5806 Pony Express Pkwy., (Mobile Van Testing Event in the parking lot next to the baseball field) Eagle Mountain, Monday, 9/27. and Wednesday, September 29th – 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Register here.
- Dixie Technical College, 610 S. Tech Ridge Drive, St. George (drive through the parking lot), Monday through Saturday – 7:00 am to 7:00 pm Register here.
- Ogden Regional Medical Center, 5475 S. 500 East, Ogden (passage in southwest parking lot), Monday to Thursday – 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Register here.
- North Shore Aquatic Center, 2480 N. 200 East, North Ogden (mobile van event in the back of the Aquatic Center parking lot) Tuesday, 9/28 and Thursday, 9:30 am to 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm Register here.
Results of tests from TestUtah sites are emailed with a link to the patient portal where the results can be viewed. If you have problems accessing TestUtah results please call (801) 783-1829.
Locations of the UDOH / National Guard mobile test team:
The following page offers tests for people aged three and over, but there is no age limit for saliva tests as long as the child can produce the required amount of saliva on their own.
Salt Lake County
- Utah Public Health Laboratory, 4431 p. 2700 West, Taylorsville (passage in West Parking Lot), Monday-Saturday, 7am-11am Register here.
Test results from these locations will be emailed to you in an encrypted file from [email protected] 30 minutes to several hours after your test is complete. If the test site is busy, your results may take a while to process. If you don’t see email in your inbox, check spam or junk mail. Or try opening the email in a non-app browser (Chrome, Firefox, etc.) and on a computer or device without a phone. If you’re having trouble opening the email or it doesn’t arrive within a few hours, call (385) 273-7878 for help.
For the most accurate results, we recommend a PCR test for people with no symptoms. PCR results are available within 2-3 business days. Antigen (rapid) results are available within two hours.
Further test locations can be found at: https://coronavirus.utah.gov/covid-testing-locations-list.
Previous articleBeaver County MP: Suspect, 25, jailed after the fatal shooting of a Minersville man