UDoH shares COVID-19 testing center sites for this week
The Maverik Center. Photo: Google Streets
Utah, July 26, 2021 (Gephardt Daily) – The Utah Department of Health released a list of COVID-19 testing sites for this week.
All of the websites listed below offer rapid PCR and antigen tests and are open to people ages 3 to adults. The following locations were selected for testing this week:
Box Elder County:
- Brigham City Community Hospital, 950 Medical Dr., Brigham City (transit), Friday, 30:30 – 12:00 noon to 7:00 p.m. and Saturday, 7/31. – 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Register here.
- Bear River Middle School, 300 E. 1500 South, Tremonton (east car park), Monday, July 26th – 8:00 am and Tuesday, July 27th – 12:00 pm – 7:00 pm Register here.
- Hyrum (Drive-Through), 695 E. Main St., Logan, Thursday 29/29-12. until 7 p.m. Register here.
- Ellison Park, 700 N. 2200 West, Layton (transit), Monday, July 26th – 12pm to 7pm Register here.
- Grand Center, 182 N. 500 West, Moab (passage in the West car park), Friday, 30.30am – 12pm to 7pm and Saturday, July 31, 2008 until 3pm. Register here.
- Fiddler’s Canyon, 170 E. Fiddlers Canyon, Cedar City (transit), Wednesday, July 28th – 8:00 am, Friday, July 30th – 12:00 pm to 7:00 pm and Saturday, July 31st – 8:00 am 15th Clock Register here.
- Juab High School, 802 N. 650 East, (southeast parking lot) Nephi, Tuesday, 7/27 – 8:00 am to 3:00 pm Register here.
Salt Lake County:
- Centennial Park, 5405 W. 3100 South, West Valley City (transit), Monday, 7/26 – 12pm – 7pm, Tuesday, 7/27. and Wednesday, July 28th – 8am – 3pm Register here.
- West Jordan City Hall, 8000 S. Redwood Road, West Jordan (transit), Thursday, July 29th – 8:00 am, Friday, July 30th – 12:00 pm to 7:00 pm and Saturday, July 31st – 8:00 am to 3:00 pm Clock Sign in here.
- Park City High School, 1750 Kearns Blvd., Park City (transit), Wednesday, 7/28 – 12 noon – 7pm and Thursday, 7/29 8am – 3pm Register here.
- Utah County Health Department, 285 N. 1250 East, Payson, Wednesday, 7/28–12: 00 PM to 7:00 PM and Thursday, 7/29–8:00 AM to 3:00 PM. Register here.
- Lehi Round-up Rodeo Grounds, 105 N. 500 West, Lehi, Friday, 30.30 a.m. – 12 p.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday, July 31st. – 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Register here.
- Ogden Regional Medical Center, 5475 p. 500 East, Ogden, Monday, 7/26. until Thursday, July 29th – 8:00 am to 3:00 pm Register here.
Results of tests from TestUtah sites are emailed with a link to the patient portal where the results can be viewed. If you have problems accessing TestUtah results please call 801-783-1829.
Locations of the UDOH / National Guard mobile test team:
- 5-C Freeport West (from Antelope Drive, entry at 300 West and on to C Street) Clearfield, Monday, 7/26, Wednesday, 7/28. and Friday, July 30th – 7:00 am to 12:00 pm Saturday, July 31st. –8am to 12pm Register here.
- Davis Technical College, 550 E. 300 South, Kaysville (test location 500 East on the west side of campus and parallel parking along the street), Tuesday, 7/27. by Friday, July 30th – 2:00 pm 5:00 pm Register here.
Salt Lake County:
- Cannon Health Building, 288 N. 1460 West, Salt Lake City, Monday through Friday, 7:00 am to 11:00 am Register here.
- Utah State Fair Park, 1025 W. Motor Avenue (entrance on the northwest corner at 300 N and 1200 West), Monday-11: 00-17: 00, Tuesday-11: 00-19: 00, Wednesday-11: 00 –5: 00 pm, Thursday, 11 am to 7 pm, Friday – 11 am to 5 pm and Saturday – 9 am to 1 pm. Register here.
- Utah Public Health Laboratory, 4431 p. 2700 West, Taylorsville (passage in West Parking Lot), Monday-Saturday, 7am-11am Register here.
- Maverik Center, 3200 S. Decker Lake Dr., West Valley City, (transit), Monday-Friday, 10 am-3pm Register here.
- Cottonwood Heights City Hall, 2277 E. Bengal Blvd., Cottonwood Heights (vehicle test in City Hall parking lot) Wednesday, 7/28. and Friday, July 30th – 8:00 am to 12:00 pm Register here.
- Murray High School, 5450 S. State Street, Murray (Mobile Van event will be held in the high school parking lot on the State Street side of the school) Monday, July 26th, Wednesday, 7/28–8:00 AM to 12:00 p.m. Register here.
- Highland High School, 2166 S. 1700 East (Mobile Van Event in the High School Parking Lot, Driveway 2100 S.), Salt Lake City, Tuesday, 7/27. and Thursday, July 29th – 8:00 am – 12:00 pm Register here.
- Rio Tinto Stadium, 9256 S. State St., Sandy, Monday, 7/26. and Thursday, July 29th – 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm (both days) Register here.
- Elk Ridge Middle School, 3659 W. 9800 South (thoroughfare in North Parking Lot), South Jordan, Monday, 7/26. and Wednesday, July 28th – 8:00 am Register here.
- Kearns Oquirrh Park Fitness Complex, 5658 Cougar Lane, Kearns (drive through the southeast parking lot closest to the outdoor swimming pool complex, entry from Cougar Lane) Monday through Saturday – 7:00 am to 11:30 am Register here.
- Nebo School District Offices, 350 S. Main, (Mobile van test in the south car park), Spanish Fork, Monday, July 26th, Friday, July 30th. and Saturday, July 31, 2008 until midnight Register here.
- Utah County Health Department, 354 E. 500 South, (Mobile van event will be held in the parking lot. DO NOT enter the building.) American Fork, Tuesday, 7/27. and Friday, 7.30pm – 2pm to 5pm here.
- Wride Park, 5806 Pony Express Pkwy., (Mobile Van Test Event in the parking lot next to the baseball field) Eagle Mountain, Monday, 7/26. and Wednesday, July 28 – 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Register here.
- Springville High School, 1205 E. 900 South (test in the parking lot at 1350 East and 900 South), Springville, Tuesday, 7/27. and Thursday, July 29th – 8:00 am to 12:00 pm Register here.
- Saratoga Springs, 1320 N. Redwood Road, (Mobile Van event in the parking lot of the old Smith’s grocery store on the corner of Redwood Road and Crossroads Blvd.), Saratoga Springs, Monday, July 26th and Wednesday, July 28th to 14th 5 p.m. Register here.
- North Shore Aquatic Center, 2480 N. 200 East, North Ogden (transit), Tuesday, 7/27. and Thursday, July 29th – 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm Register here.
Test results from these locations will be emailed to you in an encrypted file from [email protected] 30 minutes to several hours after your test is complete. If the test site is busy, your results may take a while to process. If you don’t see any email in your inbox, check spam or junk mail. Or try opening the email in a non-app browser (Chrome, Firefox, etc.) and on a computer or device without a phone. If you’re having trouble opening the email or it doesn’t arrive within a few hours, call (385) 273-7878 for help.
For the most accurate results, we recommend that people with no symptoms get a PCR test. PCR results are available within 2-3 business days. Antigen (rapid) results are available within two hours.
Further test locations can be found at: https://coronavirus.utah.gov/covid-testing-locations-list.
Previous articleDeath toll at 8 after Millard County’s crash on I-15Next articleMan killed in hit and run near downtown Salt Lake City, police are looking for suspects