Utah Dept. of Health shares testing sites for week
The Maverik Center. Photo: Google Streets
Utah, Oct. 4, 2021 (Gephardt Daily) – The Utah Department of Health announced locations for COVID-19 antigen testing this week.
One change will be that the COVID-19 testing site at the Cannon Health Building, 288 N. 1460 West, Salt Lake City, will begin testing travelers. Tests will continue to be available to all other members of the public at this location. The site is open seven days a week from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Travelers who require testing should follow the on-site signs to the traveler testing area. The tests offered include PCR, Rapid PCR, and Rapid Antigen. PCR results are usually available within 24-48 hours; Rapid PCR and Rapid Antigen results are usually available within 30-60 minutes.
It is the traveler’s responsibility to know what type of test is required for their travel destination. For information on travel requirements by destination, see the CDC website at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/index.html.
Travel testing is free for Utah residents with proof of residence (government issued ID, utility bill, credit card bill, tax bill, etc.). Non-Utah residents will be charged a fee for rapid PCR testing; However, PCR and rapid antigen tests are provided free of charge.
Travelers are also required to provide proof of travel such as a boarding pass or other travel documents.
The following trial sites are being offered across Utah this week. All of these test sites offer PCR, rapid antigen tests, and NP swab PCR tests.
The following locations were selected for testing this week:
The following TestUtah locations can now test children one year and older.
Box Elder County:
- Brigham City Community Hospital, 950 Medical Dr., Brigham City (transit in Southwest Parking Lot), Report Monday, April 10, Wednesday, June 10, Friday, 8 p.m. – 12 p.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday, 10 a.m. / 9 a.m. – 8 a.m. Yourself here.
- Bear River Health Department, 440 W. 600 North, Tremonton (parking lot passage), Monday, April 10th. and Tuesday, May 10th – 12:00 pm to 7:00 pm Register here.
- Castleview Hospital, 300 N. Hospital Dr., Price (passage in the parking lot), Saturday, 10/9 am–10 am to 5 pm Register here.
- Cache Valley Hospital, 2380 N. 400 East, North Logan (drive through the southwest parking lot), Monday through Saturday – 7:00 am to 7:00 pm Register here.
- Hyrum Senior Center, 695 E. Main St., Hyrum (passage in the parking lot of the Hyrum Rodeo site), Tuesday, May 10th, Thursday, October 10th. and Friday, 8: 30–12: 00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Here.
- Bountiful Veterans Park, 740 p. 100 East, Bountiful (passage in the parking lot), Monday to Saturday – 7 am to 7 pm Register here.
- 5-C Freeport West (from Antelope Drive, Exit 300 West and on to C Street) Clearfield, Monday through Friday – 7:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and Saturday – 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Register here.
- Ellison Park, 700 N. 2200 West, Layton (through the Northeast Parking Lot), Monday, 10 / 4–12pm to 7pm Register here.
- Green River Medical Center, 585 Main St, Green River (parking lot), Thursday, 10 a.m. – 12 p.m. – 7 p.m. Register here.
- Grand Center, 182 N. 500 West, Moab (passage on the West car park), Friday, 8:00 p.m. – 12:00 p.m. and Saturday, 9:00 a.m. – 8:15 p.m. Register here.
- Cedar Fun Center, 170 E. Fiddlers Canyon, Cedar City (passage in the south parking lot), Thursday, July 10th –12pm to 7pm, Friday, August 10th –9am to 7pm and Saturday, 10am / 9am – 8am – 3pm. Report yourself here.
- Juab School District Office, 346 E. 600 North (passage in the west parking lot of the Juab School District Office), Nephi, Tuesday, 10/5 AM–12PM to 7 PM. Register here.
- Delta, 52 N. 100 West, Delta, Tuesday, May 10th. and Wednesday, June 10th – 12:00 pm to 7:00 pm Register here
Salt Lake County:
- Cannon Health Building, 288 N. 1460 West (test location is in the South Parking Lot), Salt Lake City, Monday through Sunday – 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. This page provides a dedicated lane for travelers who must be tested before leaving Utah. They will offer all of the tests, but it is up to the traveler to determine which test they need based on where they are going. Register here.
- Mount Olympus Senior Center, 1634 E. Murray Holladay Road, Salt Lake City (Northeast Parking Lot Passage), Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and Saturday, 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Register here.
- Draper Senior Center, 1148 Pioneer Road, Draper (drive through the parking lot), Monday to Thursday – 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. and Friday – 7 a.m. – 2 p.m. Register here.
- J. Lynn Crane Park, 5355 W. Main St., Herriman (passage in the northwest parking lot behind Herriman’s Town Hall), Monday to Friday, 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. Register here.
- West Valley (Maverik Center), 3200 S. Decker Lake Dr., West Valley City, (drive through the Southwest Parking Lot), Monday-Friday, 7 am-7pm Register here.
- Centennial Park, 5405 W. 3100 South, West Valley City (drive through the southwest parking lot), Monday, April 10th – 9:00 am, Tuesday, May 5th – 8:00 am, 3:00 pm and Wednesday –10 / 6– 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Register here.
- West Jordan City Hall, 8000 S. Redwood Road., West Jordan (transit), Thursday, July 10th, Friday, August 10th – 12pm to 7pm and Saturday, October 9th – 8am to 3pm. Register here.
- Bluffdale City Park, 2400 W. 14400 South, Bluffdale (through the middle parking lot), Monday, 10/4 am to 8 am to 3 pm and Tuesday, 10 am / 5 am to 12 pm to 7 pm Register here.
- Elk Ridge Middle School, 3659 West 9800 South (through the North Parking Lot), South Jordan, Monday to Friday – 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Register here.
- Kearns Oquirrh Park Fitness Complex, 5658 Cougar Lane, Kearns (drive through the southeast parking lot closest to the outdoor pool complex; entry from Cougar Lane) Monday through Saturday – 7:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Register here.
San Juan County:
- San Juan County Building, 117 S. Main St, Monticello (through the North Parking Lot), Tuesday, 10 am / 5 pm–12pm to 7pm. Register here.
- Central Utah Public Health Department, 20 p. 100 West, Mount Pleasant (drive through the parking lot of the Central Utah Public Health Department), Monday, 4/16 – 12 p.m. to 7 p.m., Wednesday, 6/10 – 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. and Thursday 10/16 7 am – 12 noon to 7 pm Register here.
- Park City High School, 1750 Kearns Blvd., Park City (West Parking Lot), Wednesday, 10 / 6-10am to 7pm Register here.
- Tooele Park and Ride, 2450 N. State Route 36, Tooele (middle of the parking lot), Monday through Saturday – 7am to 7pm Register here.
- Grantsville Baseball Stadium, 36 E. Cherry St., Grantsville (center drive through the stadium parking lot) Thursday, July 10th. and Friday, 8:30 pm to 12:00 pm to 7:00 pm Register here.
- Provo Town Center Mall, 1200 Towne Center Blvd., Provo (North Parking Passage), Monday through Thursday, 7:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. And 1:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Saturday 7:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Register here.
- Timpanogos Regional Medical Center, 750 W. 800 North, Orem, (passage in the southeast parking lot), Monday through Thursday, 7:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Midnight and 1:00 p.m.: 30 to 5:00 p.m. and Saturday 7:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Register here.
- Payson, 285 N. 1250 East, Payson (transit in the Utah County Health Department’s South Parking Lot), Wednesday, 10/6 am-10am and Thursday, 10/7 am-8pm here.
- Lehi Round-up Rodeo Grounds, 105 N. 500 West, Lehi, (passage in the north car park) Friday, August 10th – 12pm to 7pm and Saturday, August 9th – 8th. until 3 p.m. Register here.
- Nebo School District Offices, 350 S. Main, (Mobile Van Testing in the South Parking Lot. Enter the Nebo School District Offices on 300 South and follow signs), Spanish Fork, Saturday, 10 / 9-8am bis 12 noon Register here.
- Russell Swenson Ballpark, 171 W. 300 South, Spanish Fork, Monday 10/4, Wednesday 10/6. and Friday, October 8th – 8:00 am Register here.
- Springville High School, 1015 E. 900 South (exam in the field house parking lot), Springville, Tuesday, 5/10. and Thursday, July 10th – 8:00 am to 12:00 pm Register here.
- Saratoga Springs, 1320 North Redwood Road, (Mobile Van event in the parking lot of the old Smith’s grocery store on the corner of Redwood Road and Crossroads Blvd.), Saratoga Springs, Monday, April 10th. and Wednesday 10.06. 5 p.m. Register here.
- Dixie Technical College, 610 S. Tech Ridge Drive, St. George (South Parking Lot), Monday through Saturday – 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Register here.
- Ogden Regional Medical Center, 5475 S. 500 East, Ogden (passage in southwest parking lot), Monday to Thursday – 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Register here.
Results of tests from TestUtah sites are emailed with a link to the patient portal where the results can be viewed. If you have problems accessing TestUtah results please call 801-783-1829.
Locations of the UDOH / National Guard mobile test team:
The following pages offer tests for people aged three and over, but there is no age limit for saliva tests as long as the child can produce the required amount of saliva on their own.
- Davis Technical College, 550 E. 300 South, Kaysville (testing in Parking P1), Tuesday through Friday – 7:00 am to 2:30 pm Register here.
Salt Lake County:
- Utah Public Health Laboratory, 4431 p. 2700 West, Taylorsville (passage in West Parking Lot), Monday-Saturday, 7am-11am Register here.
- Utah State Fairpark, 1025 Motor Ave., Salt Lake City (driveway; entry from northwest corner at 300 N 1200 W), Monday, April 4th – 11am to 5pm, Tuesday, May 5th – 11am to 7 pm, Wednesday, June 10th – 11 am to 5 pm, Thursday, July 10th – 11 am to 7 pm, Friday, October 8th – 11 am to 5 pm and Saturday, October 9th – 9 am to 1 pm Register here.
- Highland High School, 2166 S. 1700 East, Salt Lake City (Mobile Van Event in the High School Parking Lot, Driveway 2100 S.) Monday, April 10th. and Wednesday, June 10th – 4.00 p.m. – 7.00 p.m. Register here.
- Murray High School, 5450 S. State St., Murray (Mobile Van event will be held in the high school parking lot on the State Street side of the school) Monday, April 10th. and Wednesday, 06/10 noon Register here.
- Rio Tinto Stadium, 9256 S. State St., Sandy, Tuesday, May 10th. and Thursday, July 10th – 11:00 am to 2:00 pm Register here.
- Wride Park, 5806 Pony Express Pkwy. (Mobile van test event in the parking lot next to the baseball field) Eagle Mountain, Monday, 10/4. and Wednesday, October 6th – 10th, 2013. Clock Register here.
- Edgemont Elementary School, 566 E. 3650 North, Provo (parking lot passage), Monday, 10.4 am – 4.30 pm to 6.30 pm Register here.
- Hurricane City, 100 South 100 West, Hurricane (vehicle test in the parking lot at the corner of 100 S. and 100 West. Entrance from 100 South), Wednesday, 10 am / 6 pm–4pm to 7pm. Register here.
- North Shore Aquatic Center, 2480 N. 200 East, North Ogden (mobile van event in the back of the Aquatic Center parking lot), Tuesday, May 10th. and Thursday, 10 / 7–2: 00 pm to 5:00 pm Register here.
Test results from these locations will be sent to you in an encrypted file [email protected] 30 minutes to several hours after the test. If the test site is busy, your results may take a while to process. If you don’t see email in your inbox, check spam or junk mail. Or try opening the email in a non-app browser (Chrome, Firefox, etc.) and on a computer or device without a phone. If you’re having trouble opening the email or it doesn’t arrive within a few hours, call 385-273-7878 for help.
For the most accurate results, we recommend a PCR test for people with no symptoms. PCR results are available within 2-3 business days. Antigen (rapid) results are available within two hours.
Further test locations can be found at: https://coronavirus.utah.gov/covid-testing-locations-list.
100421 – NR -Testing SitesSPANISH